Covering whole of South East (car licence essential)
Thames Valley Window Company is a successful family business with a turnover of c.£7 million. We specialise in high end glazing projects, both residential and commercial, partnering on a continuing basis with multiple architects, project specialists, contractors and builders.
We are now looking for an experienced Project Sales Manager to specialise in our major projects, working with our existing clients and focusing on developing new long-term opportunities.
Our premium partners include Halo, Evolution, Solarlux & Internorm as well as a number of other products to support a full range of offerings.
This new and exciting role will involve working with our major project partners and new leads. Largely working with architect plans and client specifications, you will be expected to offer design solutions that meet expectations and deliver within budget for our clients. You will also work to develop new relationships to build on our existing customer base.
At your disposal you would have an exceptional newly renovated showroom & website, extensive quality product range and a chance to work alongside a number of the most experienced and successful designers in the industry.
The role would suit someone experienced in the window industry with a proven sales track record. You will be hardworking, passionate and ambitious.
• 3-5 Years successful Project Sales experience within the Double-Glazing industry.
• Experience interacting with architects / contractors / builders.
• Good understanding of building projects, technical plans, building regs
• Live within commutable distance of Bracknell.
• Ideally experience of Internorm and/or Solarlux, or similar products, Origin, Schuco, Velfac, Rationel.
We are offering
• £25-£35k base (negotiable for right candidate), realistic OTE £45k-£60k first year OR Uncapped Commission Only
• Provision of Laptop / Phone / optional car contribution
• Opportunities for progression and development
• Opportunities to work on large-scale prestigious projects
• Collaborative team environment
We seek perfection as a company for ourselves and our customers. We are looking for someone with an attention to detail who does likewise! This is a great opportunity to get in and establish yourself within a growing company without the politics of larger organisations. If you are looking for an exciting new role working on major prestige projects, apply today as interviews are happening immediately!
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
August 2020 Basingstoke, Hampshire
August 2020 Berkshire, Reading
August 2020 Berkshire, Pangbourne
June 2020 Guildford, Surrey