Job Title: Installation & Service Coordinator
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Earning Potential: In the region of £23,000 – £27,000 depending on experience.
Experienced Service Coordinator required to work for Thames Valley Window Company, an established window, door & conservatory company in Berkshire.
The role would be to work with our Service & Installations Department to look after warranty issues with our existing customer base.
– Handle incoming customer calls for installations and warranty queries
– Booking & Managing service engineer’s diary
– Coordinating engineers reports and logging information on company CRM
– Ordering of parts with manufacturers as required
– Keeping clients updated on progress
– Handling invoicing and Outstanding Payments
– Assist with preparation of installers paperwork & wage sheets
– Assist with handling general incoming calls to the office
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
— Minimum 3 years experience of administration & customer service role
– Good telephone manner
– A good eye for detail
– Systems and Process driven
– Good organisational skills
– Previous experience of working in a team
– Must be able to multitask
– Confident user of IT, Microsoft Office including Word & Excel and have previous experience of working on CRM systems.
We are a successful family business with a turnover of c.£7 million which we are looking to grow to £10million in the next 3 years. This is a great opportunity to get in and establish yourself within a growing company without the politics of larger organisations with career progression to project management available.
We seek perfection as a company for ourselves and our customers. We are looking for someone with attention to detail who does likewise!
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com