Solarlux Timber/Aluminium Lift and Slide Doors – SL 179
The brand new SL 179 timber/aluminium lift and slide door from Solarlux features a flush floor track designed for wheelchair access. The Solarlux SL179 system is available in a variety of timbers and colour finishes.
- Frame 212 mm (Classic); 223 mm (SKY plus); timber panel profile: 92 mm
- Laminated engineered timber is used for the panel profiles
- Panel width 820 bis 3335 mm
- Panel height 1175 bis 3325 mm
- Glass thickness from 24 – 54 mm available
- Locking by means of anti-burglar bolts
- A lever on the inside and a cup drawer pull on the outside are standard fittings of the sliding panel
- Threshold for wheelchair access according to DIN 18040 with a 5 mm raised runner track. The threshold of the Solarlux SL179 is a combined multi-cavity aluminium/PVC profile, which is strong and has excellent heat insulating properties
- Scantling frame – Reveals and soffit with continuous facing up to maximum length of 4 m (depending on the type of timber) or up to 6 m length with finger joint facing. Larger frames are butted.
Thames Valley Windows is proud to be recognised as a Solarlux Quality partner. Read more about this here.
You may also be interested in reading the following blog posts:
The Re-Birth of the Sliding Door