Solarlux Timber Lift & Slide Doors – SL178
The SL 178 lift and slide door from Solarlux is a twin track lift and slide timber system with flush track and bottom running tilt and slide running gear. It is available in a range of timbers and colours.
- 184 mm frame; 78 mm timber panel profile
- Laminated engineered timber used for the panel profiles
- Panel width 820 to 3335 mm
- Panel height 1175 to 3325 mm
- Glass thicknesses from 24 to 42 mm
- Locking by means of anti-burglar bolts
- A lever on the inside and a cup drawer pull on the outside are standard fittings of the sliding panel
- Threshold for wheelchair access according to DIN 18040 with a 5 mm raised runner track
- The threshold is a combined multi-cavity aluminium/PVC profile which is strong and has excellent heat insulating properties
Thames Valley Windows is proud to be recognised as a Solarlux Quality partner. Read more about this here.
You may also be interested in reading the following blog posts:
The Re-Birth of the Sliding Door