Experienced Sales Support Administrator required to work for Thames Valley Window Company, an established window, door & conservatory company in Berkshire.
The primary function of the role is to provide support to the existing Sales Coordinator, Sales Manager & Purchasing Department which will involve a large amount of contact with new customer web enquiries, order administration from the survey and general office administration.
– Provide support for all incoming calls on the mainline to the office.
– New client enquiry qualification via phone and email.
– Processing of leads through to Sales Manager on CRM.
– Produce weekly lead reports & analysis.
– General office admin support including printing and scanning of relevant documents and order details to create packs for installations department.
– Taking & receipting customer payments to the back-office system.
– Recording all customer data in the company CRM system including new leads and some input/uploading of purchase invoices.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
– Good telephone manner and experience in customer service
– A good eye for detail
– Systems and Process driven
– Good organisational skills
– Previous experience of working in a team
– Must be able to multitask
– Confident user of IT, Microsoft Office including Word & Excel and have previous experience working on CRM systems.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Earning Potential: In the region of £19,000 – £24,000. Dependent on the candidate & experience. Full-time role, Mon-Fri. Office-Based.
We are a successful family business with a turnover of c.£8.5 million, we plan to continue our growth over the coming years. This is a great opportunity to get in and establish yourself within a growing company without the politics of larger organisations.
We seek perfection as a company for ourselves and our customers. We are looking for someone with an attention to detail who does likewise!
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com